Monday, March 19, 2012

Thai Inspired Red Curry, Chicken and Coconut Soup

So lately I've had this great affection for coconut.  It began with my discovery of the Mediterranee, Liberte brand greek yogourt.  I have been enjoying a bowlful of this rich, creamy and delicious product on a daily basis.
After the yummy coconut and lime bundt cake I made , I figured I should make a more savoury dish with the super versatile coconut.  So a Red Curry, Chicken and Coconut soup seemed a great next step. It was super easy to make and delicious to boot.  Even my uber picky husband ate some and liked it!  If you'd like to enjoy this wonderful dish you can find it HERE

Enjoy some of this yummy Thai inspired cuisine, I encourage you to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.